Council tenant services

East Kent Housing manages council tenant services on behalf of the Canterbury, Dover, Thanet and Shepway councils. Residents can visit the East Kent Housing website to get information and advice about your tenancy, your rights and responsibilities as a council tenant, how to report a repair and how to apply for a housing exchange.

A - Z of council services